The Business Development team is looking for a new top player to support and accelerate the growth of Matiss – Ultrasonic Food Cutting Systems and Robotic in the USA.
Reporting to the General Manager based in Canada, you will be responsible for developing new business within specific territories in the USA.
The organization focuses on the development of mechanical, automation and robotic equipment for industries who are automating their operations.
- Identify prospects, new opportunities and convert it into new business
- Co-design strategic sales plans to meet business goals
- Audit and understand the short—and long-term needs of prospects and clients
- Write and present the technical proposals
- Negotiate commercial agreements
- Collaborate with our Project Managers to assure the global client’s satisfaction
- Define account strategy with the client highlighting new areas of growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Continuously maintain deep knowledge of the sector market to identify business opportunities
- Participate in pertinent trade shows, association’s events and seminars
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 10 years of successful B2B sales experience, consistently achieving quota
- Experience within the Food equipment industry
- Experience within the ultrasonic cutting equipment, robotic solutions or packaging in the Food industry is an asset
- Dynamic personality with strong goal-orientation and self-motivation (entrepreneurial mindset)
- Recognized as a real Team player: Wining as a team is your motto
- Prior experience in negotiating and closing sales deals with stakeholders such as Director of production and Engineers
- Consultative approach: Sales leader seen as a trusted partner by your clients
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is an asset
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French is not a requirement
- Proficient in MS Office products and CRM solutions
- Knowledge of computer-aided software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks is an asset
- Training will be provided upon hiring and will be held at the head office
- Occasional visits at the head office will be required to attend meetings
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a stimulating new challenge in a team that values your involvement and success, please send your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Retour à la liste d'emplois